Hello friends, hope you are doing fine. So here I am to share with you the recipe of Chocolate chips cookies. It’s really easy to make at home. Your kids will find the cookies very tasty. My husband always asks for something different with his evening tea, sometimes I make fritters of various kinds or sometimes a simple French omelet does the work for me, etc. My family enjoy this chocolate chips cookies with tea, I make it in large quantity and store it in air-tight containers and we can enjoy them for days. Even if guests visit these can be served along with coffee or hot cup of tea and who doesn’t like home made stuff. So without much blabbering lets begin :
- 2 Cups Maida/ All purpose flour
- 50gms melted butter
- 1 cup sugar or as required
- 2 eggs
- Two table-spoon drinking chocolate powder
- One table-spoon cocoa powder
- One pinch baking-powder
- Vanilla essence- a few drops
- Chocolate chips as required
Follow the steps:
- In a large mixing bowl, break the eggs and add the sugar. Mix together with the help of a electric mixer or egg beater or a spatula. I used my Philips Hand Blender.
- Next add the all purpose flour and melted butter gradually and mix it properly.
- The mixture will look fine and really smooth. Now add the drinking chocolate powder, cocoa powder and vanilla essence and knead it well.
- The end result will be a soft dough which you can shape very easily.
- Now cover the dough in a cling wrap and rest it in refrigerator for an hour. I did not have cling wrap at home, so I stored the dough in an air-tight container and kept it in the refrigerator for an hour.
- After an hour took it out, take small portions of the dough and shaped it as you desire. Put the chocolate chips as much as you want on the top, press it so that it gets fixed properly and doesn’t come out.
- Take a tray and put a butter paper or parchment paper on the tray, grease it properly.
- Put the cookies on the tray for baking. Pre heat the oven for 3-4 min at 160 degree. Then put the tray and set the temperature at 170 degree depending on the shape and thickness of your cookies. Bake it for 20min.
- Let it cool for some time. After that enjoy your cookies with tea/coffe/milk. Store it in air tight container for later.
Hope you enjoyed. Try to make it, it’s very easy. For any queries do mail me or drop in your valuable comments.
posted by- Ishani Nath