Travel writer and Guest Bloggers you are welcome to submit your posts to be published on my blog. Along with my post, I shall share the guest posts on all my social media handles. Though there is a short set of guideline you need to follow when submitting the articles. You can submit your articles to my email id- email@example.com
Guidelines for a Guest post:-
- Articles to be submitted should be within 600-700 words. It should be grammatically correct and plagiarism free.
- The language should be easy to read and understand with absolutely no use of bombastic words and difficult phrases. Try to write in simple sentences and keep it short.
- Each article should contain at least 2-3 pictures. In most of my own articles, I use my own clicked photographs though sometimes I am bound to use images from the web. Keep due credits if you are using pictures from the web.
- If you are not using your self-clicked photographs than pixabay.com is a good source for free photos yet I want the link/photo source.
- If possible add a pinnable image to your article. Click HERE for reference.
- The articles should be relevant to my blog niche. Currently, I have four categories- Travel, Food, Fashion, Lifestyle and each of the categories have sub-categories. You can check my blog home page. Your articles should be related to these categories. So you get a wide range of categories to select from.
- The articles you are submitting should be factual and should not portray any topic or subject or place in a negative manner.
- The articles you are going to submit to my blog should be original and should not be produced/published under your name in any other form in other websites.
- I shall allow only one link related to Author’s Bio in the top portion of the article. No extra links are allowed in the main body.
That was all. I think the guidelines for a guest post are not too difficult to comply with. Along with the name of my blog, your name will also be attached to the articles you are submitting, so I urge you to maintain a theses guidelines while writing.